Navigating Fintech Disruption | Executive Program | April
Event Local Time
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Apr 24, 2023 - Apr 28, 2023
- Time: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
(It is a sample program. Participating presenters and companies vary from program to program and cannot be guaranteed for any particular tour)
Navigating FinTech Disruption is a 5 day immersion experience into the FinTech landscape of Silicon Valley.
- Meet with executives of up to 20 of the most cutting-edge FinTech companies and accelerators
- Get advice from leading Silicon Valley experts
- Connect to and learn directly from top innovators and practitioners shaping the future of insurance, banking, and financial services
- Brainstorm approaches to turning disruptive threats into growth opportunities with Silicon Valley visionaries
- DIGITAL BANKING: Hear from the leaders who are creating frictionless user experiences and providing the best online and mobile apps. Brainstorm ideas on how to effectively compete and stay relevant.
- LENDING: Discuss the current state of online lending, its challenges, and opportunities. Discover trends that will change online lending in 2023-24
- PAYMENTS: Learn about disruption of the payment industry. Consider opportunities to ignore, acquire, partner, or compete with newcomers in the payment industry landscape
- BLOCKCHAIN: Everything you want to know about blockchain technology, its cutting-edge use cases and applications and how this technology is changing the future of money.
- BIG DATA: Explore the pillars of big data for wealth management. Visit companies that revolutionize the use of big data to create innovative business models that were not possible before.
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT): Discover how sensor-based data and connected devices can be leveraged to generate meaningful risk insights.
- REGULATION TECH: Get introduced to the technology that is helping companies better understand and manage risks.