Discover successful strategies to navigate fintech disruption
through the Silicon Valley executive immersion program
Download the sample agenda for a corporate
innovation framework and program insights
Which topics are covered in the Navigating Fintech Disruption program?
- The role of technology innovations in financial services
- Banking disrupted: personal finance and credit
- The future of money: blockchain, bitcoin and peer-to-peer lending
- Risk management and e-commerce
- Corporate innovation case studies and best practices
What’s in the Navigating Fintech Disruption program sample agenda?
- Discover new ways to deliver banking services in lending, wealth management, and payments
- Learn innovative applications of artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cybersecurity technologies
- Connect with fintech thought leaders to develop new business opportunities
- Daily schedule and topic overview for the 5-day program
Why a Silicon Valley executive immersion program?
Why Silicon Valley Innovation Center?
Silicon Valley Innovation Center has over seven years of experience bringing together corporations and innovation through executive immersion programs, board study briefings, startup scouting, and tech tours. We have a network of experts, practitioners, and innovators that provide first-hand knowledge of successful frameworks and strategies so you experience real-time success